When I Wonder...

Today, I start a new blog.  For several years, I've been blogging about my experiences as a school administrator at A Principal Journey.  That will continue.  Lately, though, I find myself thinking about ideas and topics that don't fit into the education/leadership mold of that blog.  This blog will allow me to get those ideas out.  I expect that much of what is here will be random. That is okay.  I'll feel blessed if I get at least a  few readers for my thoughts and musings.  

The title, When I Wonder..., reflects the fact that I spend a lot of time just musing on the world around me.  While probably not extremely important, I'd still like the chance to share these musings with others.  Hopefully, this blog will fulfill that desire.  

To those who stumble upon them, may you find these writings at the very least entertaining.  If I do my job well, they will be thought-provoking.  I welcome any comments you may have.  



Comments

Popular Posts